Empty: July & August

Hello my loves,

Today I have an empty post for you, in which I'm going to write about all the products I finished in the last two months and tell you if I like them or not. In the last two months I've accumulated quite a lot of products I today I'll show you which ones that are. I do this in groups starting with showergels.
Shower gels: 

  • H&M - Coconut Lime Shower Cream.
    I've had this one for a year now and it took me a long time to finish it because I prefered other shower gels. These month I forced myself to finish this product and I did it! This is not my favourite one (even though I love coconut) and I won't repurchase it.
  • Dove - Go Fresh Blue Vig And Orange Blossom (review).
    This has become one of my all time favourite shower gels. I wrote a loving review about this and it has been featured in a favourites post. I already was a big fan of the Dove Go Fresh products but this scent is my favourite and I'll definitely repurchase this one.
  • Bourjois - Tender Happiness Shower Gel.
    I think this is my oldest product in this empties post and I'm glad I finally finish it. I did like it but I didn't love it, it was a soso-product. I don't think I'll repurchase this but that because I like other ones better.
  • The Spa Collection - Bath/Shower Gel With Lemon Grass
    These two mini showergels are the ones I took from a hotel and I loved them. I'm a big fan of lemon scents and this smelled amazing. They are from a hotel brand so I can't repurchase them but I would if I could. 
Haircare:
  • John Frieda - Full Repair Deep Conditioner (restores + strengthens).
    This has been featured in my Pre-Holiday Routine and is a great hairmask that I used as a conditioner as well. This is my second jar but I don't think I'll repurchase it in the near future because I want to try out other products.
  • John Frieda - Luxurious Volume - Thickening Conditioner and Touchably Full Shampoo.
    If you read my blog you might know I'm on a never ending hunt for the best volume shampoo but that I haven't found it yet. These from John Frieda aren't best shampoos in the world and I don't notice any difference to my hair when I use it. This is most definitely not a product I will repurchase.
  • Biosilk - Hydrating Shampoo.
    I wish this wasn't so extremely expensive because then I'd definately a full-size one. The cashier gave me this when I bought MAC Mulch and I love this so much! It made my hair super soft and left it looking very healthy.
Skincare:
  • HEMA - Face Mask - Dry Skin.
    This is a very old product and I didn't use it that much, I'm just not a mask person I think. There was nothing wrong with this mask but it also didn't do anything so I won't repurchase this one.
  • Nivea - Soothing Cleansing Cream - Aqua Effect (review).
    I've already started a new one of this products, that's how much I like it. It makes my skin clean, removes all my makeup and leaves it feeling really soft. The cream has tiny little pink beads in it and scrubs my skin very gently. 
  • HEMA - Scrub Cream.
    I was wrong, not the Bourjois shower gel but this scrub cream is the oldest product in this post. I bought this when I thought scrubbing was good for your skin but believe me, it's not. You need to buy an exfoliant instead of a scrub. I can't remember if I like this but I won't repurchase this and I'll be searching for an exfoliant.
  • Nivea - Soothing Tonic - Aqua Effect (review)
    Just like the Nivea Cleansing Cream, I already repurchased this. It's from the same line as the cream and it removes the last bits of makeup and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry whatsoever (most tonics do this). 
  • Vichy - Aqualia Thermal.
    My beloved moisturizer, yes I finished another one. Even though this is one of my favourites products I won't repurchase this after I used the one I'm using right now up. This because I want to try another one, let me know which ones you like in the comments.
Makeup
  • Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Lip balm.
    This is my favourite lip balm and my holy grail. It works better then any other lip balm I own and I love it. I got two of them so I don't need to repurchase it in the near future but I think I will. 
  • Garnier - Miracle Skin Perfector - Daily All-in-one B.B. Cream.
    This was the first B.B. cream I owned and I thought it was amazing. The truth is that this clogged my pores and didn't give me much coverage, that's why I won't repurchase this. 
  • Essence - Frame 4 Fame Single Lashes.
    I have a new addiction and that is FALSIES. I've worn false lashes before (once for a photoshoot) but I wasn't able to apply those correctly. These single lashes are however, really easy to apply. I'm still not a star in applying them but I get them on and that's more than what I achieved with full lashes.
  • Essence - All About Matt! - Fixing Compact Powder (review).
    I almost cried when this happened. I dropped it on the ground and it broke in a million pieces and it's impossible to use it, a sad thing because I love it. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because I want to try the powder from Rimmel also, I'll let you know which one I pick.
  • Catrice - Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen - Blackest Black.
    I bought this because it was on sale and going out of the assortiment. It wasn't the worst eyeliner pen I've ever tried but I didn't really like it because it wasn't opaque. Here you can see what I mean.  
Other: this are the products that don't really fit in a category.
  • H&M - Coconut Lime Body Scrub.
    This I love using and I'm sad it's finished. I wasn't happy when I finished it but I was glad I could go searching for a replacement. I picked the Hammam Scrub up from Kruidvat which I like better then this one from H&m.
  • Dove - Go Fresh Grapefruit & Lemongrass Deodorant.
    I'm not really exciting when it's about deodorant and I just want one that works and smells nice. This one does that so I'm happy. I never really repurchase deodorants and I just buy what appeals to me at the moment I need a  new one.
  • Prodent - White Now Toothpaste.
    I used this in the morning to make my teeth whiter and it worked. Unfortunately this effect is only contemporary. I bought this in a sale and I have two of them left, so I won't be buying this any time soon.
  • Satin Care - Shaving Gel - Radiant Apricot. 
    The shower gel I always use is the one from Satin Care and I always try a different scent. I liked this one with Apricot but it was a little bit too sweet to my liking. Better luck next time.
Candles: I finished to candles this month and I liked the one on the  left the best. It's from HEMA but I can't remember the scent (it was something like grapefruit but I'm not sure). The other one is from Action and smelled really nice as well. I only used two candles up because I never really burn them in the summer, I'm more an autumn and winter person (qua clothing, makeup, personality and candles). 

That was everything I used up in the last two months. Some months I finish a lot of products and other month I only finish a few. I hope you liked reading this.


No comments