OFTD: An Engagement Party

Hello my loves,

In a hour, I'll be  leaving for my cousins engagement party. It's nothing formal but I do wanted to wear something a little less casual that normally.
Don't judge me, I have three cats. That's why there hair all over my blazer.
On top I'm wearing a black tanktop with a big bow and a black blazer, they are both from H&M.
On the bottom I'm wearing my new Steve Madden (Madden Girl) heels with a light wash skinny jeans by only. 
I can't get a good picture from my eye look, don't  know why but it looks really ugly on camera. I'm basically wearing a dark purple combined with brown eye look. On my lips I applied a hot pink matte lipstick (Catrice, Revoltaire, c01 Colour Bomb), but because that colour clashed with my shoes (too red, my shoes have purple undertone), I applied my Rimmel Apocalips in 101 Celestial. That combination formed the most perfect match to my shoes.
The perfume I'm wearing is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. I bought it today in the sale and a review is coming but it will take a while since I've planned some other productreviews first.

I love my outfit for the evening. It's very casual but the heels and blazer make it dressy. 

No comments