Nivea Aqua Effect Soothing Cleansing Cream & Tonic

Hello my loves,

I will apologize in vorhand, in the next picture I put the name of the product in Dutch. There stands cleansingcrème which is Dutch for cleansing cream. I'm sure you'll still can understand what it means since there's hardly a difference but I still wanted to point it out.
Now let's move on to the actual products. I've already talked about this in my favourites post but I didn't do a review back them because I'd already used it. Now I had finished the products and had to buy new ones. I thought this would be a good opportunity to review them. I've been using these products for about two months now and I love them. They keep my skin clean and soft, so for me this is the perfect skincare.
The Nivea Aqua effect products have a soft pink packaging with letters in the typical nivea blue colour. It's amazing for the dry skin because it has almond oil in it.
I use the cleansing cream and tonic from this line. The cleansing cream I use to get my makeup off, I do this with my hands and some law water. After that I put some tonic on a cotton pad and remove the last makeup from my face.
Ingredients cleansing cream: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Lactose, Decyl Glucoside, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenyl Triacetate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, geraniol, Parfum, CI 73360.
Ingredients Tonic: Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Trisodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum.
That's a giant list of ingredients and I don't understand a think about it. One of the things I do understand is Lactose, that's milk right? Why is that in the cleansing cream, probably to make it a cream but it made me smile so I thought I would mention it.
I hoped this was useful for you but I don't understand a thing about it.
There, I did it again. I put cream in Dutch, sorry...
The tonic is just a basic tonic and you can't see anything special about it. The cream however has some pink beads in it that exfoliate your skin very gently. Both of the products have the typical nivea scent that nobody can describe correctly so I'm not going to try.

I'm a fan of these products. I've used them for two months now and they didn't break me out, they made my skin better and keeps it hydrated. The cream leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and doesn't make it oily at all. The tonic is nothing special and you could use any other one, but this one is not to drying to my skin which is the reason I like it. 

No comments