June Beauty Favorites

Hello my loves,

Whoop Whoop! It's July, the month of my Birthday. That means June is over and a new favorites post has arrived. Be prepared for some serious favorites.
Catrice: Ultimate Colour lipstick: 050 Princess Peach
I know the review about this product hasn't been online for very long but I'm currently making sure I work forward. Then I'll be able to upload post when I'm on  holiday. This is the case with more of my favorites. This lipstick has been my favorite the past month, it's so bright and summery. I never really get tanned but this makes me look like a summer goddess, just joking. But seriously this makes your face look so much more tanned that it actually is. I love it.
Review
MAC: Eye Velvet Shadow: Mulch.
My first ever MAC product and an immediate favorite. This is such  perfect crease colour for a natural everyday eye look. I have a weird eye colour, a little grey-green with some blue. When I cry my eyes look ten times as green because of the redness that comes with crying. This eyeshadow is a reddish green and brings out the green in my eyes.
Review
Vichy: Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch, Skin Cell Protection: Combination to oily skin.
Finally, this month the sun started shining here in Holland. I love the sun don't get me wrong, but I'm allergic to it. In the beginning of spring and summer, my skin gets very red and itchy due to the sun. My allergy gets away when I get a little tan but before that I need loads of sunscreen. This is my favorite sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break me out and it  keeps my allergy from getting very bad.
Catrice: Infinite Shine Lip Gloss: 070 Very Very Raspberry.
I don't know what is getting into me but my love for lip products is growing. I never was a huge lip gloss wearer but halfway May that changed. I bought two lip glosses, this one is a corally red with golden shimmer and the other one I bought is a berry colour. This is the gloss I've been wearing none stop last month, the only other product I used for my lips this month is the Vichy Lipbalm (almost finished, but I bought a new one so be prepared for a review of that). This lip gloss is perfect for summer and is just really pretty.
Essence: Sun Club Glamour To Go Eye Shadow: 01 South Beach.
This palette holds some of my all-time favorite eye shadows. They're incredibly pigmented and the quality is amazing. This month I've been adding a splash of colour along my lower lash line, it makes every look way more appropriate for summer. I do this with a the minty green colour from this palette.
The Master Perfumer: Eau De Toilette: Orange Blossom N°15.
At the end of May I wrote a review about this and since then I've been reaching a ot for this perfume. This smells so freaking nice, it's the perfect summer scent for me. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long. Luckily it's a travel size perfume, therefore it's really easy to spray again during the day.
Review

That were my favorites of June, I hope you've enjoyed reading about them.

No comments