Utrecht Haul/Sneak Peek

Hello my loves,

Today I have some sort of haul/sneak peek for you. I went hopping in Utrecht and as usual, I bought way too much. I bought some clothing and quit a lot of beauty stuff.
From the left to the right:
Douglas: Loofa
Catrice: Limited Edition Hip Trip Eye Shadow Palette
Etos: Big Blush Brush
Essie: Maximillian Strasse Her
Essence:  Colour & Go 149 Hello Marshmallow!
Essence:  Colour & Go 148 Prom-Berry
Essence:  Colour & Go 150 Upper Green Side
Essence: Colour & Go 147 Miss Universe
Essence: Colour & Go 127 I Love Bad Boys
Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour 640 Don't Touch My Mosserati!
Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour 630 Fancy A Coppa Tea?
H&M: Body Butter Cotton Wood
MAC: Eye Shadow Mulch
Catrice: Ultimate Colour Lipstick 050 Princess Peach
Catrice: Ultimate Colour Lipstick 190 The Nuder The Better

Of course I will do reviews on most of these products so stay tuned for that.Thanks for reading


No comments