NOTD: OPI. You're Such A Budapest

Hello my loves

I showed this nail polish in my May favorites and then I feel I have the duty to show it you in a NOTD post. Here's one of my favorite nail polishes of the moment.
This is the newest addition to my OPI collection and it's one of my favorites. It's part their spring collection  'The Euro Centrale'.
The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania form an exciting new fashion hotspot. These central European countries were the inspiration for the new OPI spring collection. This collection offers a wide range of colours, ranging from pale-nude to deepblue and everything that can be found between sparkling copper and aqua blue! Whether you want to add colour to a black-and-white print or bring peace to a vibrant outfit with brocade, these polishes are the ultimate accessory for your trendy spring look.
I'm a little bit disappointed by this nail polish. I applies a little bit streaky and is not completely opaque after two coats. I expect more from a relatively expensive brand like OPI. I've heard amazing review about this polish but it doesn't live up after my expectations. The colour however is beautiful. A very pale lilac colour with a very subtle blue shimmer woven through it. It barely shows but when the sun hits it, you can see them.

You can buy the OPI Euro Centrale collection at the stores for €14,25



No comments