May Beauty Favorites

Hello my loves,

It's the beginning of a new month and therefore time for a new favorites post. Today I will share my favorites from may with you.
Dove: Beauty Blossom Nourishing Body Wash (Limited Edition)
A month ago I wrote a loving review about this body wash and this has become a huge favorite of mine. It smells amazing and moisturizes my body perfectly. I hope they will adapt this in regular collection because I love this scent, very fresh and springy.
OPI: You're Such A Budapest.
This is my favorite nail polish this month. I'm going to do a NOTD post with this, which will go up in two weeks. For me this is the perfect spring nail polish.
Beyoncé: Heat (Eau De Toilette, 30ml)
I've been trying really hard to finish some products, this is one of those. I've been wearing it a ton this month and I re-love it. It almost gone and then I'll finally allow myself to buy a new perfume. 
Nivea: Body Milk under the shower (dry skin)
Summer is coming up and it's slowly getting warmer, I can almost wear shorts and then I have to have the perfect soft legs. This body milk is perfect for me. It's ideal that I don't have to let the milk sink into my skin. It works like a conditioner and it's easy and quick.
 Vichy: Aqualia Thermal Lip balm
This is one of my favorite lip balm. It's just a basic balm without parabens, doesn't smell like anything but does the job.
L'Oréal Paris: ColorAppeal Eyeshadow: 21 Golden Beige
This is my favorite highlighter. It's gorgeous on the browbone and amazing in the innercorner. I'm always more drawn to glittery, glowy products in the summer and spring, then I want to look bright and glowy.
Essence: Stay Matt Lip Cream: 01 Velvet Rose.
I've been wearing this none stop this past month. It's so pretty! When I wrote the review about this I didn't expect it to be such a big favorite but it certainly has become one. This color is perfect for everyday and looks very good on me, if I can say so. 

That was it for this month, the seven products I've loved the most. I hoped you liked reading about them.

No comments