MAC Velvet Eye Shadow: Mulch

Hello my loves,

I decided it was time, it was time for me to buy my first MAC-product. I went to a MAC-counter in the Douglas (Dutch perfume and makeup store) and it was kind of odd. I felt like I didn't belong there and the people from the store were looking at me like I was about to steal something. Not the people from MAC, the people from Douglas. I knew I wasn't going to steal  but their behaviour wasn't very customer friendly.
The product I bought is an eye shadow. I originally went in to get 'wedge' but they didn't have it. The MAC-lady helped me choose a different one. I decided on 'Mulch'.Wedge is a matte eye shadow and is perfect for in your crease and Mulch, a velvet one, is that as well.
There are different types of eye shadows and this one is a velvet eye shadow, this means that it gives you a softer colour than what it appears to in the pan. It feels velvety (of course).
Other types of MAC eye shadows:
  • Frost
  • Matte
  • Lustre
  • Satin
  • Veluxe
  • Veluxe Pearl
  • Velvet
This eyeshadow has the same packaging as the other MAC shadows. Basis black with a clear hole in the lid through which you can see the colour of the eye shadow. On the bottom you can see the name and the type. It holds 1.5g/0.05 us oz.
Mulch is a reddish brown with a bronze sheen, it's a very warm colour. The pigmentation is great and is has indeed a velvety finish. It applies and blends very easily and is beautiful in the crease. Of course you can use it any way you want it but that how I like it the best.
Products I used:
Catrice: Cucuba LE Loose Eye Shadow: C03 Salsa Cubana - all over the lid
MAC: Velvet Eye Shadow: Mulch - crease
Catrice: Delightfully Soft Eye Shadow: C03 Sea Of Green - lower lashline
L'Oréal: ColorAppeal Eye Shadow: 21 Golden Beige - innercorner + brow bone
Catrice: Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen: Blackest Black - winged eyeliner
HEMA: Waterproof Eyeliner: 01 Black - thightlining
Rimmel: Sexy Curves Mascara: 003 Intense Black - lashes

I´m in love with this eye shadow. It´s my first MAC purchase ever and it was definitely a good one.  You could already see this eye shadow in my ´natural mermaid´ look and it combines beautifully with blue as you can see in there. 
I hoped you liked reading about this very pretty MAC eye shadow, Mulch. You can buy it at the selling points from MAC for €17,-

No comments