Lolita Lempick & Bright Crystal

Hello my loves,

Today I have a perfume review for you. It's a little bit unusual but I'm  going to review two mini perfumes for you. The first on is called Lolita Lempicka and Bright Crystal.

Lolita Lempicka comes in a tiny little box and Bright crystal in a ombre pink one. One is a eau de parfum and the other one a eau de toilette.


Lolita Lempicka
This perfume bottle is one of the cutest I've ever seen. It's a little apple. I can't however get a focus photo of the letters.

  • Top notes: star anise, violet and ivy.
  • Middle notes: iris, cherry, orris root, licorice and amaryllis
  • Base notes: praline, white musk, vetiver, vanilla and tonka bean.

I can definitely smell the violet, ivy, vanilla and star anise. The rest I can;t smell but I don't have a lot of knowledge about scents. I like it.
Versace Bight Crystal
I once had a tester from Versace's yellow diamond and I finished that in a few days. I don't like the look o the versace perfumes but they do however smell incredible.

  • Top notes: water notes, pomegranate and yuzu.
  • Middle notes: peony, magnolia and lotus.
  • Base notes: amber, mahogany and musk.

You can smell the peony and musk in there. I also smell the amber in it, amber is one of the note I always like in a perfume.

I won't be using these perfumes because they are so cute. That probably came across wrong, I ment that I won't be using these, because I don't wanna finish them. I want to use these as a decor for my room. I have another mini perfume form Burberry, their standing with my other perfumes like the three musketeers and their adorable.

No comments