Favorite Albums of the Moment (Part 3)

Hello my loves,

Yet another post about my favorite albums right now. I know that this has nothing to do with beauty but I really enjoy writing these. I love music and I'm always searching for new songs.
Armin van Buuren: Intense
Genre: Trance
I don't know why but I never really like trance/dance music. Armin's new albums is an exception, I love his music. Armin van Buuren is the current best DJ in the world and I think that a deserved title. His music is amazing and perfect during a workout. I've been going to the gym lately and I run almost everyday to get my body bikini ready, when I sport I love to listen to Armin's music.
Favorite Tracks:
'Intense'
'This Is What It Feels Like'
'Sound Of The Drums'
'Alone'
'Won't Let You Go'
'Reprise'

Fall Out Boy: Save Rock And Roll
Genre: Rock
One night I couldn't sleep and decided to open a YouTube playlist on my laptop. The playlist had some very good songs and 'Alone Together' was one of them. I decided to check out some other music by Fall Out Boy and fell in love. I've been listening to this when I'm cycling home from school because it's perfect therefore.  I don't know why but their beat has the perfect rhythm.
Favorite Tracks: 
'The Phoenix'
'Alone Together'
'Just One Yesterday'
'The Mighty Fall'
'Young Volcanoes'

Various Artists: The Great Gatsby, soundtrack
Genre: R&B (mostly)
When I saw they were doing a remake of the original Great Gatsby movie I was thrilled. I'm a big of Leonardo DiCaprio and I really like the style of the twenties. The dropped waist and the flapper girls, I just love it. During the film I was really impressed by the music (not by the movie, the story sucks but the movie itself is great), I decided to listen tot the music on iTunes and fell in love. It's mostly R&B (because Jay-Z is the music-producers) but I think that's the reason I like so much.
Favorite Tracks: 
'Young And Beautiful'
'Over The Love'
'Crazy In Love'
'Bang Bang'
'A Little Party Never Killed Nobody'
'

P!nk: The Truth About Love
Genre: Pop
This albums has been out for quit some time now and I still love it. I thought it would be appropriate to  squeeze it into this post because it's the perfect album for the summer. Some of the songs are serious and others are just fun. It's a great album and I'm sure you'll like it.
Favorite Tracks: 
'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)'
'Try'
'Just Give Me A Reason'
'True Love'
'Sl*t Like You'
'Walk Of Shame'
'My Signature Move'

The song that I've listened to the most.
This song is from one of my favorite albums of the moment, 'Save Rock And Roll' by Fall Out Boy, see the first albums in this post. I used this song for my homework assignment and it grew on me. I didn't like it this much at first but now I love it.
I hope you enjoyed reading about the albums I'm currently loving. Definitely check out some of these on Itunes or YouTube and who knows, maybe you'll discover your new favorite band/artist. 

No comments