Eye look: Natural Mermaid

Hello my loves,

What to do when you're wearing a blue top? Can you pull that off with blue eyeshadow or will it flop? I think it's doable, if you keep it subtle. In this look I tried to make an eye look with blue eyeshadow. When I see this blue colour, I think of a mermaid.
Products I used:
  • Essence I love stage Eyeshadow Base
  • Catrice Revoltaire Smokey Eyes Palette, C01 Explosive Combination
  • Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow, 01 South Beach
  • L'Oréal ColorAppeal, 21 Golden Beige
  • MAC Eye Shadow, Mulch
  • NYC City Mono Eye Shadows, 914 Guess Who?
  • Hema Waterproof Eyeliner, 01
  • Chanel Le Volume De Chanel, 10 Noir

How I made this look, I named the colours clockwise:
  1. Use an eyeshadow base to prevent the eyeshadows from creasing.
  2. Sweep a peachy golden beige all over your lid, therefore I used the second colour in the Catrice palette.
  3. On two third of your eyelid you need to apply a turquoise blue. I used from the Essence Sun Club palette, the seventh colour.
  4. As a highlighter on my browbone and innercorner I used the L'Oréal ColorAppeal eyeshadow.
  5. Use a slightly shimmery brown in your crease. I use MAC's Mulch, a review from this eyeshadow is coming next week.
  6. Apply a black eyeshadow from NYCon your upper lashline.
  7. I applied the same blue eyeshadow I have on my lid along the lower lashline.
  8. Apply that blue eyeshadow again on your lid with a wet brush.
  9. Line your eyes with a black eyepencil.
  10. Apply your favorite mascara and you're finished.
I think this look will be amazing when you have brown eyes. But is definitely wearable when your already have greeny blue grey eyes like me. This look is perfect for the summer due to the bright colours I hope you liked this look.

No comments