Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour Mono's

Hello my loves,

Catrice is my favorite budget makeup brand, that's why there will be a quite a few reviews with Catrice products coming in the next month. The first of those reviews is this one, a review from the Catrice Absolute Eye Colour mono's.
I've been wanting to try the mono eyeshadow from Catrie for a while and I finally picked up some, two to be exact. '630 Fancy A Coppa Tea?' and '640 Don't Touch My Mosserati!' are the ones I bought. Very adorable names, right?
The Packaging from these eyeshadows feels really expensive. When you open it, it has some resistance wich makes it harder to break off, believe me, I've had that in the past with products. I like the clear packaging a lot, you can easily see the colour and I think it's very petty.

WAUW! Are these nice or what? I picked these out because I liked the colours and they haven't disappointed me at all, the colours I mean.
  • 630 Fancy A Coppa Tea?: This a soft peach colour with golden shimmer. It looks rose gold in the swatch but transfers a bit orangey on the lid.
    This is  my personal favorite and I think you'll agree with me. The shadow is nicely pressed and doesn't crumble.
  • 640 Don't Touch My Mosserati!: This is a mossy green colour with golden shimmer.
    I like this one less then the other but I still think it's very pretty. This one is very crumbly and doesn't transfer well on my eyelids. 
This is the look I made with them:
Products I've used:
Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour: 630 Fancy A Coppa Tea? (moving eyelid)
Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour: 640 Don't Touch My Mosserati! (crease)
L'Orèal Paris: ColorAppeal: 21 Golden Beige (Highlighter) 
Catrice: Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen: Blackest Black
Hema: Waterproof Eyeliner: 01
Rimmel London: Sexy Curves Mascara: 003 Intense Black 
Please don't judge my lashes, the mascara is great I just have some lashhairs that won't stay up. Normally I'd curl them but I didn't feel like it today.

I'm not a big fan from the green colour as I said but I do really like the rose gold one. I don't know what it is with Catrice eyeshadows but they just don't transfer right. They swatch beautifully but when you apply them and blend... There almost completely gone. You get what you pay for, € 2,79 each. A very reasonable price for these eyeshadows. 


2 comments

  1. Die Mosserati heb ik ook! Ik link je artikel als ik de mijne erover plaats, misschien dat ze intussen de formule verbeterd hebben maar die van mij was helemaal niet poederig! Niet heel sterk van kleur maar ik vind hem prachtig :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wauw ik heb net je review gelezen en bij jou ziet hij er inderdaad veel mooier uit. Misschien moet ik hem maar eens opnieuw kopen...

      Delete