#3 Cooking With ODG

Hello my loves,

It's time for another cooking post. Last month I didn't really do one, I just shared a recipe but this time I will share my favorite dish with you: Tandoori Chicken.
I'll start with the ingredients you need:

  • a pack of tandoori chicken (I used one from Knorr)
  • 300 gram chicken filet.
  • 200 ml crème fraîche (you only need 125ml but I like to put more in it)
  • 500 ml water
  • Oil 
Other things you'll need:
  • sharp knife
  • chopping board
  • bowl
  • frying pan
  • pan
  • colander
Let's get started.
First you put the sachet with marinade in the bowl and add 2 spoons of oil. Mix it all together with a fork. Then you need to cut the chicken filet in tiny slice and mix it with the marinade. Leave this for about ten minutes to revoke.
When the chicken is waiting to get ready you can cook some water.When the water cooks, add the sachet with rice. Don't forget to taste some rice after a while to see if it's done. Your rice will be ready after approximately 20 minutes.
Put some oil in a frying pan (optional) and cook the chicken. 
Add the water and the sachet with sauce powder to the chicken and stir it all together. Keep stirring until the sauce boils. Don't forget to season it.
 Add the crème fraîche and stir until boiling. Then your sauce is finished.
 See if your rice is ready, if it is you can drain it.






No comments