NOTD: Catrice 630 Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!

 Hello my loves,

Yet another 'nails of the day post'. A week ago I did one and I decided to do another one this week. This isn't going to be a very extensives post, just a quick short post.
This is an old Catrice polish. They recently redid their collection and I heard some pretty bad reviews. I haven't tried them yet but I've heard that their not very good. The new brush would be horrible  I do however like the old polishes.
'630 Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!' is light-grey that looks a little but lilacy. The polish is however grey, the lilac comes from shimmers. I can't tell which color the shimmer are but I think purple, green, grey and blue. You can't really see them on your nails.
I think it's a beautiful nail polish. Very classy and appropriate for work. Another thing I like is the name, it's so cute. It's obviously a reference to 'Hey, Dear Delilah' by the Plain White T's, one of my favorite songs.
You can't buy this shade anymore but I still wanted to do a post about it.

No comments