Hema Special Effect Chameleon Nail Polish

Hello my loves,

Today I have a nail polish review for you and there are two nail polishes I will be showing you. Hema recently has redone their makeup collection and they've  also brought out a few new nail polishes. One of those new ones is a true beauty, the chameleon polish.
I'm a big fan of the Hema nail polishes, I have quite a few and these two are the newest additions to my
collection. I already have a similar polish from catrice which is called '07 Genius In The Bottle', that's a very good Chanel 'Peridot' dupe and looks similar to the green chameleon (65) polish by Hema. Maybe the Hema one is a dupe as well.
I bought two out of the six different shades, '61 Chameleon Beige' and '65 Chameleon Gold'. The polishes are in the same bottles as the regular Hema bottles and hold 11 ml. I really like the classic look the bottles have. A simple square bottle with a black cap. 
The quality of these polishes is amazing. They are completely opaque in two coats and the finish is beautiful. In the sunshine you see a variety of all sorts of colors, they're truly chameleons. The under water photo I took from '61' was blurry but the other one did come out right, except the little air bubbles. I hope you don't mind.

  • '61 Chameleon Beige'. This is a beautiful kind of rosy-gold shade. It's named beige but it's beige with a pink in it.
  • '65 Chameleon Gold'. This is greeny blue with gold. I think green would have been a more suiting name. This is a Chanel 'Peridot' dupe, this one just has a little bit more green in it and the Chanel one has more gold. But it's still a pretty good dupe. 

This picture is digitally edited. But it shows you the many beautiful colors in these nail polishes and yes, I have a scar on my thumb.

I'm in love wit these special effect chameleon polishes and think they are incredibly beautiful. They lasted for three days on my nails and that without chipping. They apply easily and I really like the brush, it's not too big and not too small, just perfect. 
You can buy these polishes at Hema for €3,75.



3 comments

  1. These look very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 65 Chameleon Gold reminds a lot of the Catrice Genius in a Bottle. I have that one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one as well and it's indeed very similair.

      Delete