Favorite Albums of the Moment (Part 2)

Hello my loves,

Yeej it's time for the second 'favorite albums of the month'. Last month I showed you 4 of my favorite albums and the song  I listened to the most. Here are my favorite albums of May.

Imagine Dragons:  Night Visions
Genre: Indierock
I've heard 'On top of the world' a few times on the television, the song is used in a some sort of advertisement but I can't remember which one. Later I heard one of their songs in a YouTube video and  I was sold. I went to Itunes and bought the album, I've been obsessed ever since. 
Favorite tracks:
'Radioactive'
'Tiptoe'
'It's Time'
'Demon'
'On Top of the World'
'Bleeding Out'
'Nothing Left to Say / Rocks'

Justin Timberlake: The 20/20 Experience
Genre: Pop/r&b
I've always been a fan of Justin Timberlake, I like his music, his acting and how he looks :-). His new album is perfect for studying because the music is so relaxing. There's however one song I hate and that's 'Suit & Tie'. I don't like that one at all.
Favorite tracks:
'Pusher Lover Girl'
'Strawberry Bubblegum'
'That Girl'
'Mirrors'

The Killers: Battle Born
Genre: Punk/rock
The Killers are one of my favorite bands. I love listening to their music and I just love their sound. Their latest album, Battle Born, has some amazing songs.
Favorite tracks:
'Flesh and Bone'
'Runaways'
'Miss Atomic Bomb'
'Be Still'
'Battle Born'
'Prize Fighter'


Bastille: Bad Blood
Genre: Alternative rock
I was introduced to this band by one of my best friends, she let me listen to Popeii and OMG that's such an amazing song! That was approximately two weeks ago and I've been listening to this album ever since.
Favorite tracks:
'Pompeii'
'Bad Blood'
'The Weight Of Living, part II'
'Laura Palmer'


The song that I have listened to the most:
I love 'the Noisettes', I discovered them through Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn'. When Bella is getting ready and is shaving her legs this song is played and I immediately bought it on Itunes. I just become so happy when I listen to this song! I don't know why but this has been one of the songs I've listened to the most this month. Maybe because it makes me very happy and spring does that too.

I hoped you liked reading about my favorite music of the moment, definitely go check out some of these songs and let me know if they become your favorites as well.
Please leave your favorite music in the comments.

No comments