April Beauty Favorites

Hello my loves,

April is over and May has started. I felt like April went on forever and the weather wasn't really nice. In the Netherlands we have the saying: 'April does what it wants' (It rhymes in Dutch). Hopefully May will bring the nice spring weather I've been longing to.
I don't have a lot of new favorites this month, I still use and love my old favorites.
Yves Rocher: Face powder palette
My first favorite this month is a bronzer. This is the only bronzer I own and I have had for a couple of years (I still haven't hit pan). For me this is the perfect bronzer in exactly the right color. I always start using bronzer in the spring, don't really know why but I just never use it in the winter and fall. I don't think you'll be able to buy this anymore because it's probably not in the stores anymore.
Maybelline: Color Tattoo 24HR: 40-Permanent Taupe
I can't get over the amazingness of this product. I love my shimmery Color Tattoo's but this matte one is just perfect for everyday use. It's beautiful on it's own and that the way I like it. If I don't have a lot of time in the morning I grab this, put in on my eyelid and blend it a little on the edges. Ready to go...
Revlon: Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 05 Blushed Wines
This is definitely my discovery of the month April. I found this in a dollar store for only 4 euro'. Unfortunately it cracked on my way home but that doesn't make the product less good. I love using this quattro on my eyelids, it just so shimmery and beautiful. It does crease pretty easily, my advice is to wear a eyeshadow base underneath it. 
La Roche-Posay: Anthelios XL 50+SPF Lipbalm
One of my essentials in the spring and summer is a lipbalm with SPF in it. I burned my lips once and I'm not planning on doing it again. This balm moisturizes my lip and protects them, what do you want more?
Essence: Snow Jam Jumbo Duo Eyepencil: 02 Petrol Snow-Queen
I used a picture from my review in here because the product is at my grandma at the moment, I forget to take it home with me. I still wanted to feature this in my favorites because I've been using it a lot. I love to use the white side of the pencil in my inner-corners  It like an instant pep for you face. By adding some shimmer or highlighter in your inner-corner you look more awake and fresh.
Chanel: Le Volume De Chanel: 10 Noir
My first Chanel product and I love it. This came with the Vogue form April and I'm almost scared to use it, I don't wanna finish it. This mascara is a miracle worker, It elongates your lashes and give then a beautiful curl.  I would buy this if it wasn't so ridiculously expensive but I will enjoy my sample as long as it lasts. 

As I said I don't have a lot of favorite this month. Don't be sad because halfway through may I will tell you what my current food loving are.


No comments