New In: Converse All-star

Hello my loves,

Spring is finally here! Time to get rid of you high boots and warm shoes and time for canvas shoes and flats. This is the time of the year when I (almost) always buy a new pair of all-stars. Last year I got a mint green pair and had to say goodbye to my beloved charcoal pair.
This year I wanted a more neutral pair. My minty converse are fun but don't go with a lot of outfits. I was going to buy a black pair but then my friend said those were not springy/summery at all. I almost bought a cream pair but then decided I was going for the dark blue ones.
I wear my converse with shorts or jeans. Never with a skirt because I have quite large feet, I'm a size 39/6. For some reason a skirt makes my feet feel larger than they actually are. 
I just love the last picture! (Michael Jackson fangirl)
I choose a pair of classic high-top converse all stars (€ 69,95). I bought them at a local shoe store that sells all sorts of brands (Uggs, Tamaris, Vans and more).

No comments