Maybelline: Color Tattoo 24HR Gel-Cream Eyeshadow

Hello  my loves,

Last year I did a review about an amazing eyeshadow that listens to the name color tattoo. I reviewed the color '35-On and on Bronze' for you. A week ago I picked up two colors from this amazing line and today I'll review them for you.
As I said I reviewed a bronze color tattoo last year. Because I use that one quite a lot I decided to buy more colors. I bought two new ones; '65-Pink Gold' and '40-Permanent taupe'.I know that Maybelline is a drugstore-brand in the States but here in the Netherlands (actually in all of Europe) Maybelline is quite expensive. These eyeshadows cost around 10 euro's, 13,05 dollars. That while you ca buy the color tattoo for  5,94 dollars at Target. That's almost twice the price.
The packaging of the colo tattoos feels very luxurious, glass with a plastic lid. I don't like the huge barcode on top of the lid but you can remove the sticker.
Pink gold is a beautiful pink color with golden shimmers. It's almost rose gold. I find this one creamier then the taupe version. It slides beautifully on you eyes.
Permanent taupe is a matte taupe color. This one is stiffer then the pink version but still glides on perfectly. 
WOW! Look at that pigment. Both the shadows are incredibly pigmented and really pretty. The pink one is fully packed with shimmer, so pretty. I'm also surprised by the taupe one. A lot of matte shadows I own aren't really pigmented but this one is. 
Maybelline: Color Tattoo: 40-Permanent Taupe
Maybelline: Color Tattoo: 65-Pink Gold
Catrice: Absolute Eye Color Quatro: 050 Twinkle In the Eye (review)
Maybelline: Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner: 01 Black
Hema: Waterproof Eyeliner: 01
Chanel: Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
Hema: Long Lasting Nail Polish: 85
My color tatoos, it looks like the pink one has more product but they all hold the same amount of product.

I'm just as much pleased with this color tattoo's as I was with my first one. Beautiful colors and amazing pigmentation. They don't crease and stay put all day long.
In America the names are different, the product however is the same. American names:
  • 40- Permanent Taupe - Tough As Taupe
  • 65- Pink Gold - Inked In Pink
You can buy the Maybelline color tattoo's at your local drugstore. In the Netherlands we have 7 shades but in America they have 9 shades. The States also have a limited edition with metallics, it consists out of 5 shades. In the Netherlands we have the pink metal shade but it's incorporated in the regular collection.

5 comments

  1. I love the Maybelle color tattoos. I just picked up Pink Gold and Mauve Crush. I am looking forward to trying different looks with them.

    By the way, great post ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I looked up Mauve Crush, such a beautiful colour.

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 13, 2013

    You did a beautiful job with your eye makeup! Looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ...pls swty can u tl me wch lenses u wearing ...brand n color ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I'm not wearing any lenses.

      Delete