Essence Floral Grunge Naipolish: 03 Grunge Me Tender

Hello my loves,

Last week I promised you a review about the Essence Floral Grunge nailpolish. As promised.....
I bought one nailpolish out of the 5 shades the collection has. 03 Grunge Me Tender is a beautiful minty color and therefore perfect for spring. I hate the new packaging of Essence's nailpolish but luckily this limited edition has another look. I only bought one nailpolish because Essence polishes almost always disappoint me. This one I'm still not sure if I like it.
I love the color but I hate how it applies and the suede effect. It's very transparent at first and I had to apply six layers to make it opaque. Therefore it looks really sloppy and ugly.
I like the fact that they tried to follow the textured nails trend but they blew it on this one. It's has a weird matte finish that's supposed to be suede but it doesn't really look like that.

I don't think this will be one of my favorite nailpolishes of this spring but I'm going to give it another try with a shining topcoat over it, maybe that it will look cute. You can buy the nailpolishes from the Essence floral grunge collection for €1,89.

No comments