Rimmel London: Apocalips Lip Laquer

Hello my loves,

Today I will review one of the most talked about lip products of 2013, even tough it just February. The new Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers. I bought one of the colors; 101 Celestial.
Let me explain the name Apocalips first. According to Rimmel, this isn't the end of the world, but it is the end of the way you know color. This should be a new way to experience color.
 Don't you love the packaging. It's clearly inspired by space. The lid is some sort of eroded space-stone. The case has some sort of ombré-effect. They hold 0.18 fl oz/5.5 ml.
The applicator has a reservoir which holds just enough product to cover your entire lips. It applies very smooth and precise, which I didn't expect. I expected the gloss to be very thick, sticky and such but it's not. It feels a little bit like a lipstain, but it's not. A stain, stain your lips, this products forms a thin layer onto your lips.
In total there are 7 colors. I have one of them.

  • 100 - Phenomenon
  • 101 - Celestial (this one I have)
  • 303 - Apocaliptic
  • 400 - Big Bang
  • 501 - Stellar
  • 601 - Light Year
  • 701 - Stargazer

Do you see that color! Just with one sweep you have a great intensive color. They promised a shine and intense pay-off, and the hold on to that. The product is some sort of combination between a lipstick and a gloss. The intensity of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss. Ad a big asset is that they aren't sticky at all.
WOW! Do you see that color? It's so pretty Even tough this is a very natural soft pink color, you can see how intensive the color is. This is a my lips-but-better color. 
They don't stay put all day but at least 4 hours. I ate and drank with this gloss on and you could still see the color. 

I love this gloss. The color is great, the shine is beautifully and they last long enough for me. Even after cup of soup, the color was still visible on my lips. 
They are available at stores for €10,99


No comments